- Duration: 55 min
- For all
- 686 vues
In a programme created especially for Mimos 2016, the YMA and Mangano-Massip theatre companies present six short pieces (less than 10 minutes each) across six stages.
- Cie Mangano-Massip : Trace, solo. When movement meets material… the actor/creator caresses, strikes, chisels, models, sculpts... and breathes life into a new gestural mythology.
- Cie YMA : Fabrique. Inspired by the photos of Christophe Goussard (cataloguing the cork process manufacturing), this piece represents the precise gestures required to transform, refine, plane, sculpt and polish the raw material to obtain the end result. The mechanisation of the body becomes palpable in these repeated movements...
- Cie Mangano-Massip : Rémanence. Remanence is the sensation which lingers after the stimulus which caused it has gone. Thoughts, memories, and emotions are constantly orbiting around us; tenuous presences, weighty absences, forever following us about and leaving their diaphanous imprint in the hollow of our footsteps.
- Cie YMA : Song Song. This piece is based on the work of choreographer Paco Decina, whose explorations focus on human fluidity and the invisible forces between bodies. The space-time between two beings is rediscovered and investigated. Space moves and shifts between these two bodies as they come together, separate, listen to one another, and move in unison.
- Cie Mangano-Massip : L’hiver. Set to the music of Astor Piazzolla, this choreographed piece combines elements of tango, contemporary dance, and mime. The sinuous contours of tango are transformed by the exuberant suppleness of modern dance, providing a form of punctuation to the dense movements of mime.
- Cie YMA : Réveillon. At midnight on New Year’s eve, as their lips lock, the lovers are overwhelmed by a flood of memories… Caressed by the music of Kid Koala, a series of precious, intimate moments resurface, sensations ingrained in their bodies like the grooves of a vinyl record they thought they’d forgotten all about.
Distribution and legal informations
- Created by: Orin Camus and Chloé Hernandez (Cie YMA), Sara Mangano and Pierre-Yves Massip (Cie Mangano-Massip)
- Performed by: Orin Camus, Chloé Hernandez, Sara Mangano and Pierre-Yves Massip
- Produced by: Cie YMA ; Cie Mangano-Massip
- Place of capture : Parc Gamenson
- Collection : Mimos 2016