- Duration: 40 min
- For all
- 461 vues
Five women advance perched on stilts. Thus begins an amazing, captivating ballet…
In homage to all the women who fought oppression for centuries and who still claim the right to dance and run freely through streets and squares, Mulïer is an astonishing performance on stilts, performed by women only. Mulïer explores the physical limits between dance and balance, movement and poetry, strength and emotion. These women are the starting point of an artistic approach. The show was born of the necessity to explore female identity though movement, while simultaneously stressing image, visual poetry and narrative as means to reach the spectator.
Maduixa, the Spanish company, is situated at a crossroads of arts in a marvellous combination of dance, video, the plastic arts, theatre, and new technologies in carefully polished productions.
Distribution and legal informations
- Artistic direction and design: Joan Santacreu
- Choreography: Mamen García
- Assistant director: Paula Llorens
- Dramaturgy: Roser de Castro
- Music: Damián Sánchez
- Costume design: Joan Miquel Reig
- Costumes: Doblette
- Stilt work: Sergi Sanjuan
- Performers: Laia Sorribes, Lara Llávata, Melisa Usina, Esther Latorre, Ana Lola Cosin, Emma Ferrer
- Produced by: Lola Peris, Susanna Vitoria
- Executive producer: Maduixa Teatre S.L.
- Place of capture : Place de la Clautre
- Collection : Mimos 2017