- Duration: 1 h 30
- For all
- 403 vues
Pas de Dieux
Led by a certain Monsieur Loyal, a troupe of mime artists (from various schools), joined later on by the audience, take to the stage and launch into a bout of corporeal improvisation.
An opportunity to discover the art of mime in all its diversity, throwing up unprecedented and unexpected connections between professionals and members of the public, shining a spotlight on the unique artistic universe of mime and the theatre of movement…
Mim’provisation is an initiative launched by Sara Mangano and Pierre-Yves Massip (Compagnie Autour Du Mime), joined by Leela Alaniz and Won Kim (Compagnie Pas de Dieux) and united by a burning desire to show off the incredible talent of today’s mime artists while also getting audiences involved.
The result is a sort of “mime battle” which soon get wildly out of hand! The principle is simple, and draws inspiration from the theatrical Improv League; except that here the audience is not assigned the role of jury with the right to interrupt the performers...
The show is split into two parts: part one for the professionals, and part two where members of the audience are invited to get involved, taking to the stage to improvise around a given theme in solo, duo or trio format. The improv subjects, rules of play and number of actors are all pulled out of a hat by the audience.
Distribution and legal informations
- Improv actors: Sara Mangano, Pierre-Yves Massip, Won Kim, Sergi Emiliano, Agnès Delachair, Hanako Danjo, Elena Serra, Arianna Fernàndez, Guillaume Le Pape, Mattia Maggi (alternating with Arianna Fernandez, Guillaume Le Pape, Mattia Maggi)
- Improv musicians: Dany Boy, Clément Lebrun
- Organisation: Compagnie Autour Du Mime ; Compagnie Pas de Dieux
- Partners: Compagnie Mime de rien ; Comme vous emoi ;Théâtre Diagonal
- With the support of: Ville de Dourdan (for Compagnie Autour Du Mime)
- Place of capture : Place Mauvard (sous chapiteau)
- Collection : Mimos 2012