- Duration: 1 h 10
- For all
- 419 vues
Le Shlemil Theatre
Two fragile-looking characters are sleeping in suits, suspended from coathangers à la “Nicolas et Pimprenelle”... Suddenly, their “night” comes to life and they find themselves cast headlong into a phantasmagorical, constantly-transforming universe: a hard-fought battle with a rebellious duvet, a joyful plunge into the quilt in search of sleep, a surrealist aside with an out-of-tune television set from which a furious presenter emerges, a dove flying free after emerging from the rounded belly of a singing saw player… Objects coming to life, sudden weightlessness, the absurdity of existence… Les Âmes nocturnes is a visual fable whose protagonists are caught up in their own dreams, a bizarre waking nightmare. This is one of those nights where anything is possible, a heady blend of theatre of movement, clowning, puppetry, terrestrial and aerial acrobatics, magic and illusions, dance and music.
Distribution and legal informations
- Performers: Julien Lubek, Cécile Roussat
- Stage design: Étienne Bousquet
- Lights: Julien Lubek
- Sound mixing: Matthieu Ply
- Produced by: Le Shlemil Théâtre
- With support from: Chapiteau de Porchefontaine et Centre culturel Jean Vilar/Marly-le-Roi ; Festival International de mime de Shefa-Amer (Israël) ; Tas de Sable-Ches Panses vertes, Pôle arts de la marionnette en région Picardie, commissioned by le ministère de la Culture et de la Communication as part of the puppetry development scheme.
- Place of capture : Place Mauvard (sous chapiteau)
- Collection : Mimos 2012