- Duration: 20 min
- For all
- 571 vues
Paul les Oiseaux
Three radiant dancers flit between the trees and footpaths, inviting the audience to engage with them in a series of intricate, wordless dialogues. Twenty minutes, just long enough to dance away all your cares. Three smiles, the joy of living and one simple question: where will your next steps take you?
Joie – the title sets the tone! In times of crisis, joy is such a rare, precious gift that it’s always worth stopping what you’re doing to appreciate it… The impromptu, feminine choreography is designed to shift our emotional centre of gravity and generate smiles all round...
With this original piece, Valérie Rivière explores the possibilities of movement in a “landscape situation.” She plays with the juxtaposition of dancing forms in unexpected locations, with the positioning of performers and audience in close quarters, and with the complexity of our interpersonal relations… A series of “poetic interactions” bring the audience into the action, while little messages on scraps of paper circulate throughout this choreographed promenade, restructuring space and time with the help of an immersive soundtrack.
Distribution and legal informations
- Concept/Choreography: Valérie Rivière
- Performers: Chloé Camus-Hernandez, Anna Chirescu, Élodie Sicard
- Stand-in: Katia Noir
- Sound design and music: Guillaume Siron, Bruno Ralle (Baloo Productions)
- Costumes/Accessories: By (PLO), Bellerose
- Production: Cie Paul les Oiseaux
- Coproduction: IDDAC (Institut Départemental de développement artistique et culturel)
- Created with the backing of: SPEDIDAM ; Société de Perception et de Distribution des Droits des Artistes-Interprètes.
- Supported by: Carré-Les Colonnes, Scène conventionnée de Blanquefort/Saint-Médard-en-Jalles
- With thanks to: Ville d’Eysines ; Théâtre national Bordeaux Aquitaine ; Ville de Bordeaux
- Place of capture : Parc Gamenson
- Collection : Mimos 2013