- Duration: 40 minutes
- For all
- 810 vues
A secretary hurries about the stage, a seemingly model employee… Enthusiastic and exuberant, she gets stuck into her work; but, torn between her best intentions and her fanciful nature, she soon gets side-tracked. Overwhelmed by all the pressure, drowning in her own clumsiness and ever-increasing stress, before long she’s up to her neck in the most improbable topsy-turvy events...
Actress-clown Carole Fage returns to the stage with Idiote, a sequel of sorts to À vau l’eau.
Making innovative use of clowning techniques, she tells the story of a female character attempting to come to terms with a rigid structure demanding absolute conformity, despite the series of calamities which ensue. This absurdity brings out the darkest sides of her nature, her obsessions and innate violence, a primal reaction to this self-made prison.
Distribution and legal informations
- Created and performed by: Carole Fages
- Artistic partner: Claire Heggen (Théâtre du Mouvement)
- Set/Light design: Tiphaine Monroty
- Sound design/Music: Guillaume Béguinot
- Costume: Sara Bartesaghi-Gallo
- Production: Compagnie Désordinaire / (Carole Fages)
- Coproduction: Groupe Geste(s), L’Odyssée/Festival MIMOS
- Aide: Samovar de Bagnolet ; Théâtre du Mouvement
- Place of capture : Auditorium du Théâtre
- Collection : Mimos 2014